Thursday, December 06, 2007

more from the bengalooru habba

the bengalooru habba - srishti visual arts event at cubbon park

the setting

this is how we painted

i painted my favourite tree

this is what diya painted - free hand with a paintbrush - no sketching! i thought she was good!

this is what was done with what we painted

i also learnt animation! and made a short clip.

some made masks

some lanterns

some people got their face moulds made!

there was moulding clay, aeroplane models and other exciting stuff too!

4 comments:

Tharini said...

Wow! You go to such fun places d. I can imagine what fun you and the girls must have had. Wow. Everything loooked sooo excotic.

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

We were there for a brief while:-)

Looks like you guys had loads of fun:-)

Nice to see you have a blog:-)

Arch

Anonymous said...

Hi L,

You and kids seem to have had lots of fun. Now we can see your new hair cut, you dont have to call it awful, it looks lovely. Diya sure is very artistic. Great painting considering her age..

S.D'cunha

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Wow. Wish I'd gone myself. Next year ! I get envious when I see you crafts-arty types.. *Runs away before Tharini comes and chides me for putting myself down*